IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hold that thought

Quick post.

Stuff is happening, yeah stuff is happening, yay stuff is happening, teehee.

Nup, there's no doom 'n gloom in The City, just positive steps.

BUT, not jinxing anything, so not talking about it ... yet!

8 Comments:

At September 02, 2006 2:55 pm , Blogger Mony said...

Waiting with anticipation!

 
At September 02, 2006 8:00 pm , Blogger Lut C. said...

I'm tickled with curiosity!

 
At September 03, 2006 4:39 am , Blogger Kris said...

Well, you've sure piqued my interest!

 
At September 04, 2006 9:02 pm , Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Oooh, sounds good! Hurry up and tell us more!

 
At September 04, 2006 9:24 pm , Blogger Thalia said...

Oh come on, you can't leave us hanging like that!

 
At September 05, 2006 3:25 am , Blogger linda said...

Wow!! Please do hurry and share the good news!!!

 
At September 05, 2006 12:08 pm , Blogger ninaB said...

I was taking my sweet time trying to think of something helpful & comforting to say for your previous post, but it sounds like things are looking up!
Please do tell more!!

 
At September 06, 2006 4:24 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what! what! what! what!!

TELL us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home