IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Small BIG update

Embryo has thawed, transfer going ahead tomorrow as planned.

That leaves us 24 hours ... embryo should continue to divide IF WE'RE LUCKY.

Have no idea at this point if it was the first embryo they tried to thaw, or if it took more than one.

This period of time feels like the waiting time to find out about fertilisation!

The drive to the clinic will be nerve-wracking!

3 Comments:

At November 16, 2008 4:50 pm , Blogger Clare said...

OMG Sparkle, I will be thinking of you with everything crossed that this time is The One.

 
At November 16, 2008 6:06 pm , Blogger andi said...

Will be thinking of you too - my dear. Wishing you very good luck.

 
At November 17, 2008 4:52 am , Blogger Virginia said...

how long is your drive to the clinic? So Monday is the ET? Best wishes. Stay as positive as possible.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home