IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Transfer

Sorry not to update yesterday - busy day.

Transfer went smoothly - 1 perfect 4-cell embie.

5 frozen snowbabies.

Whole new experience for us. A whole lot of hope.

Star was there with me, and was amazed.

Going for LH check next week, haven't been told hcg date yet

More later.

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 6:41 am , Blogger Lut C. said...

Haven't been around to cheer you on, but have been thinking about your cycle. I'm glad to hear the cycle went so well so far.
Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home