IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Interesting

Scans for all this morning ...

Star's revealed two biggies - 24 and 21 and a few more at the 15 with E2 at 5300 the doc. has decided to keep going tonight and another scan and bloods in the morning.

The thinking is that we want the 15's up, most likely sacrificing the 20's - which we would anyway if we triggered tonight.

I checked back on our last cycle and the day before trigger Star's E2 was at 3500, so at this point we're doing better.

Think we're looking to get around 6 eggs in total - which is fine by me.

My scan - lining 8.5 and showing the triple stripe or whatever it's called. Nothing to worry about.

Unfortunately still going insane on the syna*rel until further notice. Been given my pessaries - the little silver bullets.

Looking likely that trigger could be tomorrow and pick up Thursday, but also just as likely is trigger Wednesday and pick up Friday ...

Swinging between excitement and fear.

Same bat-time tomorrow ladies.

3 Comments:

At September 16, 2008 7:51 am , Blogger andi said...

I was really thrilled to see you listed on Sept cyclesista.

Wishing you all the best.

Would love to ask you a few questions - do you have an email address?

 
At September 16, 2008 9:00 am , Blogger Summer said...

Fingers crossed!

 
At September 16, 2008 9:04 am , Blogger Sparkle said...

No problem andi - sparklesblog@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home