IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

We're Off

Day 1 of injections started yesterday.

That means Day 1 of progy*nova started yesterday for me.

Star and I are excited!

First ultrasound and blood test for Star on Friday.

Scary being excited ...

Other things to occupy me while we cycle - my job - looks like it's not going to happen - no one to do job-share. Or I should say the person that said they would, has now said they want full-time.

All that effort in finding child-care - for nothing.

Trying not to think too much about it - hey I'm living my dream to a very large extent.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 9:18 am , Blogger Summer said...

Just wanted to wish you luck with this cycle!

 
At September 11, 2008 6:53 am , Blogger Lut C. said...

Excited is good, though I can understand it being scary.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home