IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What A Difference A Day Makes

This morning's scan showed all the 15's up in 17's and 18's and the 20's even bigger.

E2 has now doubled to 10,600

We're triggering tonight for Thursday pick up. Wow.

Pessaries start tonight for me plus stay on progy*nova - but best of all no more syna*rel YAYYYY!

Star and I are quietly hoping for 6 eggies - fingers crossed ...

Amazing, this is 8 days of stims - last cycle Star did 12 days of stims...

In fact everything is in complete contrast to our last cycle, Star and I were talking about it today and can't believe how stressful it was, but we didn't notice then because we were living one day at a time. If the cycle hadn't resulted in BabyG I realise now I should have been seeking a complete refund from the clinic.

In the 'not wanting to get ahead of myself' basket and only because the clinic are talking about it ... but ... if we're lucky, fingers crossed and all going well we will be doing a transfer on Saturday. We're excited about this, because if so, Star will be able to come!

Stay tuned our show is definitely on the road!

Jeez I'm sounding soooo optimistic, scary, better get a grip. Chill, breath, exhale s-l-o-w-l-y. Okay got it.

2 Comments:

At September 17, 2008 8:34 am , Blogger Summer said...

Great news! I hope this trend continues!

 
At September 18, 2008 1:11 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Sparkles, i havent checked in for a while coz usually you havent been writing much and so i got all the cycle news at once which was great coz i hate the waiting too lol...anyhow all sounds promising. I am thinking of you and wishing all goes well with EPU and ET...yeay yeay yeay! Meanwhile I am now 32 weeks pg with the twins and touchwood so far so good..
warmest wishes Justice

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home