IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Good to Go!

Scan this morning showed endometrium at 8.5 with the triple stripe ... apparently good to go!

Just got a (missed) call and the clinic nurse says I'm to start the messaries tonight and come in on Monday for transfer at 1.15pm!

I've rung back for more details ... when do you start thawing ... what if this ... what if that ... I've never done a frozen transfer before!

...How come I'm going to be transferring on my Day 13??? Is this because I've been sniffin' and therefore my cycle doesn't need to be matched up??? I don't know the answers to any of these things ... I thought my embie is to match a regular ovulation and fertilisation?????

I am only going to be transferring 1, that decision is made.

Lord how can a veteran of sooo may cycles ... be such a novice when it comes to a frozen transfer????

Hey - guess I'm a newbie!

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2008 9:02 am , Blogger Lut C. said...

Yeah for trying new things. :-)
I hope to do a very first FET soon too.

Good luck!

 
At November 15, 2008 10:03 am , Blogger Summer said...

Sounds like things are coming along smoothly! Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home