IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Day 2.

So officially FET cycle is underway.

I've been sniffing syna*rel since the 28th, ugh!

On Sunday I start on the progy*nova, and next Friday go into the clinic for a scan to check my lining.

I've been seeing the Alternative Fertility Goddess for the past few weeks and she's telling me that everything is okley dokley.

Hmmmm

2 Comments:

At November 08, 2008 7:18 am , Blogger Lut C. said...

Good luck!

 
At November 14, 2008 4:03 am , Blogger Winnifred said...

hi --
we're on the same cycle day -- and I too am doing a FET for "more".

hope all is going well and going to go well :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home