IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Peestick

This morning ... negative.

Had that feeling it wasn't to be the other day.

Beta on Monday, will try and go again straight away if possible. Feel good about that actually. They're going to culture my embies this time. I have no idea what that means? This time I might put 2 back (if I have them).

Beta still on Monday. Is there any point? Guess so - the clinic needs to conclude the cycle officially.

3 Comments:

At November 29, 2008 9:25 pm , Blogger Thalia said...

Oh I am sorry. Is a test at this stage usually definitive for you? Can't remember how many dpt you are.

Hoping for the next one.

 
At November 30, 2008 9:54 pm , Blogger Clare said...

I'm sorry Sparkle.

 
At December 01, 2008 3:55 pm , Blogger Virginia said...

sparkle, I am sorry to hear this news. You've probably been to the clinic already and I imagine it took a lot of guts. Do you have the will to keep trying? Did the clinic give you any 'sparkles' of hope?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home