IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Triggered

Blood and scan went well, didn't get any stats.

Triggered last night at 9pm, pick up tomorrow at 8am.

D did his blood test this morning, we haven't had it done before (grrrr!)

4 Comments:

At December 08, 2005 2:02 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the pick up tomorrow! I hope everything goes well.

 
At December 08, 2005 5:52 pm , Blogger MC said...

Good luck with pick up I hope they give you some nice drugs.

 
At December 08, 2005 10:03 pm , Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Good luck on Friday, Sparkle!!

 
At December 09, 2005 9:32 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping things go well on all fronts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home