IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Second Blood Test

Today's update: E2 = 476
Follicles: L = 4 R = 4

Yes! That's four follicles each side - nothing over 10 yet - and the 4 on the left are very small.

BUT I have to say that I was pretty happy to see anything in there this morning - after only 4 actual days of stims.

Another blood test and dildo perv again tomorrow.

So far, not ready to start suppression.

After work, another needle wiggling session - I'll have to let CFG know that the left side really needs the kick!

1 Comments:

At August 03, 2006 7:37 am , Blogger Lut C. said...

That sounds like a good start. I hope things continue to progress nicely.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home