IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Out Of Office

Logging in here from Lisbon, Portugal.

Things got pretty hectic before we left and I didn´t have time to post. Mr. S and I are on a family vacation - cruising the Mediterranean with his family. It´s a new experience for us - we haven´t been on a cruise before - thought maybe it would be something we´d do in say 30 years!

We´re halfway through a 14 day cruise, and will end up with a week in London.

We´ve left all our fertility cares behind, and will deal with them when we get back.

I´ll try and check up on everyone at a cheaper port!

4 Comments:

At July 06, 2006 6:46 pm , Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Enjoy your trip!

 
At July 09, 2006 9:37 am , Blogger Chee Chee said...

I've never been on a cruise either but my parents love them! I hope you are enjoying your trip!

 
At July 13, 2006 2:12 pm , Blogger Mony said...

Lucky Ducky You!

 
At July 23, 2006 9:12 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you EVER coming back???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home