IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Back in Office

Yep back on board.

Managed to survive the family holiday, the London heatwave, now just trying to get over the jetlag.

Will have a huge update post shortly. I’m talking ‘irons in the fire’, because we’re not messing around with any of this anymore!

Meanwhile, tonight I see Jose Gonzalez (he of the Son.y Brav.ia TV ad.) and tomorrow yet another ‘new’ Chinese Fertility Goddess.

Later.

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2006 4:59 am , Blogger Lut C. said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear your tales.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home