IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Well Who Would Have Thought?

I'm still here - and baby hasn't moved!

Things staying as they are, I see my Ob next on Wednesday, and then he will do another internal - that will include a delightful extra known as a cervical stretch. With luck that will get things moving.

Should that not do the trick - I will be induced on Friday.

So there is an end date in sight - but not a road I particularly want to travel.

Then again, I didn't want to travel the IF road either ... who does?

My pregnancy has been wonderful - so I just have to keep remembering that.

Jeez, must be 5 Star accommodation in that cervix of mine!

5 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 1:07 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your uterus must really be something :-)

I'm glad to read that you are doing fine, besides of course the strain that WAITING must be having on you. Soon soon will the waiting be over. Can't wait for your next post and am keeping my fingers so crossed for you.

Lots of love.

 
At September 18, 2007 7:09 am , Blogger Lut C. said...

Wow, going into overtime!

I hope you're not too uncomfortable, though.

 
At September 18, 2007 10:55 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are doing okay. Your wait will soon be over.

 
At September 19, 2007 2:58 am , Blogger daisy said...

Wow! I had imagined the two of you gazing into eachother's eyes by now. I'm glad it's been a good pregnancy...apparently, someone doesn't want it to end. ;)
Best of luck Friday!
Daisy

 
At September 19, 2007 3:35 am , Blogger Drowned Girl said...

Best of luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home