IF and the City

I used to feel sad when I watched the episodes with Charlotte failing over and over again while trying to get pregnant. Little did I know that my own attempts would lead me on the same sad journey. We've now passed 4 years in the trenches. 6 failed IVF/ICSI cycles = nothing. Time for something new - donor eggs. Success at last. Now for round 2.

Friday, July 29, 2005

My beginnings

Two and a half years of trying to conceive have lead me on a journey that includes Clomid, 3 rolls of the IVF/ICSI dice, acupuncture - and all I have to show for it is a miscarriage.
After just completing a miscarriage management program (at a private IVF clinic in Sydney), I have now discovered I have tested low positive for anticardiolipin (ACA) blood disorder, so I'll have more injections to take when I do my next IVF.
I recently stumbled across the blogger world by accident and after spending all my work time reading everyone's blogs, have realised I suddenly don't feel so isolated anymore. So I figure, well maybe if I start one then all my experiences might count for something for some else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home